Wednesday 14 January 2015

14/1/15 top 5 book series you want to start

Hi Guys

Today I am doing another top 5 Wednesday. I am really wanting to read all of these seires, so there is no order.

1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand 
This is a seires I have been wanting to read for ages now but I just haven't got round to it.

2. Heist society by Ally Carter
One of my favourite seires' of all time is the Gallagher girls but I can never find this book in store.

3. The girl who circumnavigation fairyland in a ship of her own making by Catherynne M. Valente
I have heard this has been compared to 'Alice in Wonderland' which is one of my favourite books and film.

4. The maze runner by James Dashner 
I am going to jump on the bandwagon I got the boxset for Christmas and now I have no reason not to read this seires.

5. Shatter me by Tahireh Mafi
Another book I have heard great things about but it isn't that popular in the UK so I can't find it in any stores.

Twitter: lovelaces2
Tumblr: lovelaces
Instagram: lovelaces2
Email: lovelaces2@hotmail.com
Goodreads: Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment