Saturday 7 March 2015

Feburary wrap up

Hi Guys

I am finally doing my February wrap up. Just as a little side note I am going to stop doing top 5 Wednesday, as I have decided that it works better on YouTube videos rather then a blog post. Instead I will be doing 'waiting on Wednesday'. Also I will be starting doing 'in my mailbox' on a Saturday. This will all start next week. So on with the wrap up.

All fall down by Ally Carter

I love Ally Carter's 'Galleger Girls', so when I saw this on netgalley I was so excited. And Ally didn't disappoint. All I can say is more Alexei in the next book (which Ally has just finished writing the first draft of). My full review is here.

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I didn't actually finish this book, I struggled through it for two weeks and finally gave upon it when in the 350 pages that I had read I had only found 4 interesting. This is the reason why I didn't get increasing done this month.

Who the hell is Ricky Bell by John Irving Clarke

I LOVED this book and that is not a biased opinion. I read this book in one sitting my friend who I hadn't seen for a year came and I ignored her for the first hour or two because I had to finish this book. The book has also just been reprinted and for once I will link you to the Amazon as that is the only place you can get it if you don't live in Yorkshire. My full review is here but it was definitely my favourite book this month.

How to Fly with Broken Wings by Jane Elson

I am not going to start my rant again as I have a whole review of it but to sum it up; I was really looking forward to this book and it disappointed me.

Maryl's ghost by David Levithan

I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was a great twist on one of my favourite classics including a lot of the original lines. Once again David Levithan has written a great pick me up book.

No comments:

Post a Comment