Thursday 13 August 2015

Booktubeathon 2015 wrap-up

Hi Guys

I know I'm appalling it's been 4 days since the end of booktubeathon and I'm only just writing this, eek. The truth is I completely failed booktubeathon 2015. I only finish 3 books and one of them was 12 pages long.

The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl
This is my favourite Roald Dahl and I've read it so often I can read it in less then half an hour. So, when I heard about read a book without putting it down I instantly thought of this. I did manage to read this without putting it down, yay. In total it's 59 pages.

Don't Judge a Book by it Cover by Adele Parks
I loved this story, it was really interesting how she manages to tie everything together in such a short space of time. This was the only 'book' on by shelf by an author with their surname beginning P. In total it was 12 pages.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
This is one of my friends favourite books and she is very persistent about people reading the books she likes. I'm so glad she got me to read this, really enjoyed and a  review should be coming soon. In total it's 449 pages.

I also read the first 3 chapters of 'A Pirate's Time Served' by Chris Malburg, which doesn't have a page count but I'm guessing that around 30 pages. Then I read the first 37 pages of 'Dying to Know You' by Aidan Chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment