Wednesday 23 December 2015

Inside Out Book Tag

Hi Guys

Today I'm doing the Inside Out book tag. This was created by Kristina Horner. The questions are a bit self explanatory but Inside Out is one of my favourite Pixar films, so who cares.

1. Joy - Which book brings you the most joy
I love 'Friendship according to Humphrey' because of how cute it is as a teenager reading it yet you can also see how it sends a great message to children as well.

2. Disgust -Which book disgusts you the most
I tend to stay away from gross books but ''89 Walls' got a bit to gross for me at point. It described some of the slightly sexual scenes in a really grotesque manner. I did have to skip a couple of pages.


3. Fear - What book made you the most scared
Weirdly 'We all Looked up' is the book that scares me the most. The idea that a meteor could hit earth at anytime really freaked me out. I'm not sure I've fully recovered yet.

4. Sadness - Which book made you cry the most
I cried so much at this book, the ending was just so heart-breaking and I wasn't like I was slightly crying. I was full on scream-crying. I think I would have cried less of you told me my dog had died.

5. Anger - Which book made you the most angry
I don't have any books that make me angry I'm general quite a happy person. it takes a lot to get me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment