Wednesday 6 January 2016

November / December Wrap up

Hi Guys

I only read 2 books in November, so I thought it would make more sense to put both November and December together then create the smallest blog post ever..

The 100 Series by Kass Morgan
I actually really enjoyed this series. I know most people hate this series but I thought it was a good light-hearted series that had one of the best endings ever. I still need to watch the show though. I have a review of the first book here.

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
I read 'The Hunger Games' ages ago but after seeing 'Mockingjay Part 2' and falling in love with Finnick I knew I had to finish the series. I was a bit disappointed about how long the build up to even the announcement of the games is but once the plot picked up I was captivated desperate to know what happened next. My full review is here.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This was one of my favourite books of this year. It's phenomenal. It was fast paced yet all the characters where very relatable and as realistic as they could be. My full review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment