Sunday 11 March 2018

book cake tag

Hi guys,

Today I'm doing the book cake tag. You can watch the original video here. I wasn't tagged by anyone I just thought it would be fun to do.


Self-raising flour: a book that started slow then picked up
For this one I chose Heartless by Marissa Meyer. This book has gotten lots of hate but I love it. I thought the ending was so intense my heart was pounding. I really don't understand why so many people dislike this book.

Butter: a book with a really rich, intense plot
As some of you may remember this is my favourite book of all time. Everything about this book is rich and intense. So Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson is my pick for this one

Eggs: a book you had reservations about but actually really enjoyed
I recently read 13 reasons why and I was super apprehensive going into it but actually I thought it was amazing and really got the message across that it was trying to. I have a huge review/gush about it on my goodreads if any of you want to see my more in depth thoughts about the book.

Sugar: a sweet book
This book is so original. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall is a love story told from about 14 different perspectives. I thought the main couple was really cute and I loved seeing what everyone around them thought of their relationship. It's not a book I've heard anyone talk about but definitely a book you should pick up.

Icing: a book that included all the things you enjoy in a book
Neverland by Shari Arnold was one of my favourite books of 2015 and I still regularly think about it. It was magical and whimsical with an adorable romance plus it was a peter pan retelling which I always love. The book never really got popular which is such a shame because it is gorgeous and worth a read  whether you like peter pan or not

Cherry on top: your favourite book of the year
Since we are only at the start of March I'm going to say my favourite book of last year. Which was Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner. This book was so good it covered such a wide variety of issues and dealt with them all phenomenally. Also it was very beautifully written

No comments:

Post a Comment