Wednesday 14 March 2018

Children's Books to Read as an Adult: T5W

Hi guys,

I'm still a teenager so I did think book tag in terms of books from my childhood I should reread at sometime.

1. Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
This book was one of the first classics I ever read and I called it my favourite book for years yet now I don't really remember what the plot was so I definitely need to reread this as I have a really beautiful edition of it that has never been read.

2. Gallagher girls by Ally Carter
I was just recently thinking that I would like to reread this series for fairly similar reasons. I remember the romances being swoon worthy and amazing friendships with funny scenes and mystery. It's also a series I'm not scared I wont like on reread because I've read some of Ally Carter's other stuff since the end of Gallagher girls and loved it.

3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carol
Everyone who knows me know that Alice in Wonderland (2009) is my favourite movie ever and while I have read the book I feel like now I'm older ill understand it more and appreciate it more.

4. Midnight by Jacqueline Wilson
I'm not sure if this happened at your primary school but at mine we were obsessed with Jaqueline
Wilson and Midnight was my favourite book of hers and in my opinion severely underrated.

5. Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo
This is the book that I would always say is my favourite book ever yet I've never reread it. Mainly because it is heart-breaking. I think I'm finally far enough away from the trauma to reread the book and hopefully love it as much the second time as I did the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment